VINEYARD TRAINING - FOUR TRACKS
Inviting, training and nurturing potential church planters is a key to the multiplication of Vineyard churches. The Planters Track is Vineyard Aotearoa NZ's pathway to do this for any potential church planters. This one-year training and coaching track has already released a growing number of church planters in our nation – could you be among the next?
We expect all Vineyard church planters (and key team members) to complete our Vineyard Church Planting Training Track. This is a one-year training and coaching support track consisting of seven components:
- Required reading of four books, interacting with the readings in the Learning Community.
- Two weekend training intensives, based in different types and sizes of churches.
- Training materials (which planters can work through with their teams, or individually), sourced from the best-practice national and international church planting resources.
- Three personal assessments at the beginning, mid-point and end to help focus training needs.
- Church planting coaches assigned to each planter and team.
- Regular connection with other planters from around New Zealand, and experienced church planters.
- Time with the Church Planting Task Force leader to develop your planting plan, funding options and launch procedures.
WHAT IS THE PLANTERS TRACK?
WHO CAN DO THE PLANTERS TRACK?
NB: Doing this course does not mean that you have to plant a church at the end of it or guarantee that you will be able to. Potential church planters will be able to bring possible members of their planting team to the intensives.
How does the Planters Track work?
Combining all four tracks, our intensives are a great opportunity to hear God, develop vision and gain a perspective on the wider Vineyard – while also getting the best hands-on teaching and ministry opportunities we can offer.
First Intensive: Auckland, April 13-14, 2018
Second Intensive: Stratford, August 31-September 1, 2018
Our online Learning Community fosters a sense of camaraderie and shared learning as together we read and wrestle with a variety of books, and tap into a wide range of resources – downloads, research, articles, videos and other material to help us grow and lead.
We don’t know it all, and we can’t do it alone. Therefore, all Four Tracks participants have mentors and coaches from their own churches, regular times with their pastors and access to our best and most experienced leaders within the Vineyard movement in New Zealand.
Participants regularly gather in cohorts around the country for lectures from New Zealand Vineyard leaders.
NEXT INTAKE OPEN NOW
All participants need to be registered by February 2, 2018, so they can be receive their term 1 material and prepare for the first intensive starting April 13.
Cost $150 per person per year + books and travel expenses.